InReturn’s talent solutions can help you develop new objectives and strategies, quickly gain internal buy-in, prioritize and organize your efforts for quick wins and optimum long-term impact.
While implementing talent inclusion programs typically represents a large investment in time and money to the organization, InReturn Strategies makes this process both affordable and simple, while relieving constraints on both risks and results.
Standard solutions include:
- Facilitate building your AP Network
- Facilitate building your audience through the AP Network
- Facilitate communications of your business, programs, products, services, jobs, events, and community opportunities to the AP Network
- Facilitate response and engagement integration from the AP Network
- Provide strategic market and measurable success data over time
REPEATABLE. SCALABLE. MEASURABLE.
WE FIT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR BUSINESS AND UNIQUELY CONNECT DISABILITY MARKET SEGMENTS
You communicate your brand, products, services and programs to the AP Network in target markets
Leverage trusted authority to discover new talent opportunities
Engage & Acquire
Access providers advocate and enable engagement.
InRS delivers social data back to your teams for acquisition and ROI.
The Aptly Marketplace – Connect With Businesses and Help the People You Serve
InReturn’s proprietary network technology, Aptly Marketplace, is the catalyst for meaningful connections that result in dignified, profitable business and life inclusion for the underserved. In short, Aptly will help your organization build your Access Provider (AP) Network and scale its diversity and inclusion efforts.